Much like our last international trip, there is a lot to see in Iceland. We spent two weeks (14 days) here. During our first week we paid for guided tours through the famous Golden Circle, the South Coast, and inside of a volcano. Our second week we rented a car and explored the Snæfellsnes Peninsula and the surrounding area.
- 5-7 days worth of cloths, more underwear/socks
- WATERPROOF LAYER!!! (Rain jacket and rain pants)
- warm jacket
- Eagle Creek international power converter
- Anker (26,800 mAh) external battery/portable charger
- Sawyer Squeeze Water filter (for drinking Icelandic glacier water)
- DSLR Camera